Friday, August 5, 2011

♥_♥

to ALL my LOVELY friends
BEARBEAR is ok d !!!
REALLY !!!
HONESTLY !!!
SERIOUSLY !!!
and i SWEAR !!!!

Here 2 apologize 2 all of my fren..
sorry for worried me!!!
n really thanks for all those comment,comfort!!!
thanks you so much!!!!
*touch

but here 4 those kepo kaki,
SHUT  UP  YOUR  MOUTH!!!
NONE  OF  YR  BUSINESS!!!
if u really 1 2 take it as yr matter,
i warn u ! becarefull !
even u r agong relative or datuk's daughter also same !!!
thank you so much!

bearbear just is a normal girl
she will did what all the girls will did.
n please remember,
even my nickname was an animals name.
but i m still a human! and a female human!
please care about a girl reputation,her image!!!
don't try to spoil it if u din have prove!!!!

Lastly,he n i recovered n jx a normal couple that u all can c evrywer.
a pair of couple will argue,break then good,then argue....bla bla bla...
dun tell me that u all wont! (in a relationship ppl)
just think it clearly it is worth or not?! (chevron n fish told me)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...