Monday, August 23, 2010

Cover Run: The DC Comics Art of Adam Hughes


The book is on my table


The book's dust jacket, niceeee

I think it was more than a year I didn’t buy an artbook.  But the wait is over, just get myself Adam Hughes’s Cover Run Hard Cover. He one of my favorite comic book artist. And the book , Cover Run: The DC Comics Art of Adam Hughes is  208 pages hardcover book collecting the best of Eisner Award winner Adam Hughes's spectacular, sexy covers for WONDER WOMAN, CATWOMAN and other DC series. This amazing collection features the best of Hughes' work for DC Comics, along with commentary from the artist, rarely seen preliminary material and much more! Maybe some of you didn’t like his art but I found something that I can learn from him.

Dah lama brader tak beli artbook, lebih kurang lebih setahun rasanya. Bebaru ni, puasa artbook brader dah sampai ke kemuncak. Brader telah mengorder buku artbook dari Adam Hughes, Cover Run: The DC Comics Art of Adam Hughes. Buku ni koleksi hardcover dari kerjanya untuk DC Comic cam Wonder Woman, Cat Woman dan lelain  lagi. Ada memacam la dalam buku ni yang boleh brader pelajari dan ambik iktibar. Mungkin ada sesetengah dari korang tak minat dia, brader pun bukan minat dia sangat tapi ada sesuatu yang brader boleh korek dari dia.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...