Thursday, June 19, 2008

Prove thy Geek Cred!

if you can tell me the orgins of these comic/sci fi-fantasy swears I will give you much props on Le Blog, in addition to a picture of me dressed as Batgirl! maybe, I mean really who could fill it out as well as the actual Barbara Gordon?

Grife!
Frak!
Blorg!
Fraggin Bastich! (yes, frak, frag...eerily similar?)
By the hoary hosts of Haggoth!
Odins Beard!
Crom!
Gorram it!
Zarking fardwarks!
E chu ta!
Feetal's Gizz!
Smeg! (also smeghead, smeg off, ect)
Holy (adjective, noun) ! (so easy, I know)
Great Scott! (not a swear so much, but the guy was squeaky clean for like, ever)
Poozer! (which Elwood gets double points for as he both had it on his latest post, AND I forgot it *blushes*)


Anything you add that's relevant to the list gives bonus points! ;)~
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...